18.2.08

Now that the rabbits are gone or The soup conversation

Well, I’ll tell you something: I’d rather be a cucumber. What’s that gaze for? Have you forgotten the taunts and jibes? The noise and the rabbits are gone. So, now that everyone has finally stopped, you decide to be spiteful, ha. You know what? I could do with your anger...I’ve made do with lads like you before but I’d rather be a cucumber-juggler, all dressed in fancy green skins; peeled by the sunlight’s, wearing ridiculous makeup to make you laugh. Did I tell you I have made do with crazy salads as well? A smooth cucumber chased by healthy salads. No, I’m not an ostrich, I’m just a ladybird. Although, I’d love to be a cucumber so don’t be envious if all the rabbits are gone. Its just the annoyance of knowing that, no matter what you do, you’ll always have to wing it, willing the deep and previous affairs. To peel you… There’s nothing left to know about a cucumber. No chance to flick through.