29.10.09

El camote... sale!

My name is sweet potato
I am a lovely, tender and sometimes very ugly
Sweet potato

I used to be a person and, obviously, I used to eat other sweet potatoes, because that’s what humans do. They eat whatever they find on their ways. Oh, those days… eating tender sweet potatoes was so delicious, much better than being eaten by others… what can I say, I was a selfish beautiful person who had many friends, many lovers and lots of food in the fridge. Now, by the way, for those who are wondering if karma is making me live in someone’s fridge…No way amigo! Now Im just a sweet potato who still has many friends, many lovers, doesn’t have to live in an awful fridge and pays its karma by not being able to eat other sweet potatoes.

What a terrible end for a sweet potato! And what a terrible story as well…